August 01, 2020
In March, the French-American Foundation developed a virtual platform to maintain our commitment to transatlantic dialogue while we suspend in-person events due to the COVID-19 crisis.
We created a webinar series to discuss topics of mutual concern for France and the United States that feature guest speakers and subject-matter experts on topics from geopolitics and fake news to book launches and cooking classes. In addition, we began publishing a newsletter throughout the month with global headlines, upcoming digital events, and more.
To prepare for a robust calendar of online events beginning in September, we have temporarily paused our webinar series. In the meantime, please follow our newsletter, LinkedIn, and Twitter for regular updates about the Foundation.
- Good Leadership: A Transatlantic Model (July 15, 2020)
- Local and National Concerns: Jump Starting the Economy After COVID-19 (July 2, 2020)
- The US-Europe-China Triangle & Its Geopolitical Challenges (June 30, 2020)
- The World After COVID-19 (June 25, 2020)
- Refugee Voices: COVID-19 & Migration (June 23, 2020)
- Book Talk: The Last President of Europe (June 18, 2020)
- Understanding & Comparing Mass Protests in the US & France (June 16, 2020)
- Fashion Industry: Adapting to Crisis (June 11, 2020)
- Unrest: Civil Rights, Capitalism, and America’s Past 50 Years (June 4, 2020)
- Racing to a Vaccine (May 28, 2020)
- Virtual Cooking Class With Melissa Clark (May 14, 2020)
- Understanding the Global Coronavirus Recession (May 12, 2020)
- Crisis Management During COVID-19 (April 30, 2020)
- Creative Insights (April 23, 2020)
- Book Talk: The Cactus League (April 16, 2020)
- Book Reading: A Hundred Suns (April 9, 2020)
- Coronavirus: The Infodemic? (April 1, 2020)
- How the Coronavirus Will Change Geopolitics (March 26, 2020)