This charter covers the responsibilities of what it means to be a Young Leader.
Following this code will help you make the most of your experience.
- Presence and active participation during the two seminars (in France and the USA). It is very important for Young Leaders to attend all seminars in order to build relationships with other Young Leaders and a deep connection to the program. We do understand emergencies and we can accommodate them; we are asking you to do your best.
- During the seminar, be respectful of the speakers and guests, be on time and follow the dress code. Please be mindful that our speakers have dedicated time out of their busy schedules to participate, and interruptions diminish the experience for everyone. We do understand that you might have to answer a text or an email during a talk, but we are asking you to keep it to a minimum.
- Throughout the year, help the team of the French-American Foundation by answering emails promptly and making yourself available for them if needed. This greatly aids our ability to organize the seminar smoothly.
- Be an active member of the French-American Foundation network and alumni community. Joining a robust community of alumni is one of the key benefits of being a Young Leader. The French-American Foundation is looking forward to your participation and expertise at the many panels and events we hold each year.
- Update your bios and contact information regularly and send them to the French-American Foundation staff. Having up-to-date information helps us stay in touch with you.