Part-time, paid internship position.
The Program and Communications Intern will support the staff in implementing our Young Leaders program, Transatlantic Forum, Cyber Security program, Immigration Journalism Award, Translation Prize, and Gala. The intern will also assist in the outreach and communications efforts of the Foundation. The internship will start as soon as possible and will last 6 months. The opportunity is 20 hours per week, paid.
- Preparation of program events
- Outreach regarding the Foundation’s various activities
- Administrative tasks such as processing invoices and handling event invitations/RSVPs
- Content development for the website and social media platforms
- Development, content, and communications research
- Fluency in French and English
- Completion or in the final year of your undergraduate degree
- Background in politics, economics, history, or related field
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in program support and communications highly desired