January 10, 2018
Happy New Year from the French-American Foundation! Our work to strengthen the relationship between France and the United States in the previous year would not have been possible without the support of our dedicated community. We’re continuing this tradition in 2018 with a diverse set of initiatives that puts a necessary spotlight on topics of mutual concern for both sides of the Atlantic.
– Young Leaders Program: An annual seminar of up-and-coming professionals that fosters new relationships and advances dialogue between the two countries.
– Transatlantic Forum: A forum that meets regularly to discuss topics of transatlantic importance.
– Immigration Journalism Fellowship: An annual fellowship that funds highly-skilled journalists to report on issues of immigration and integration with a focus on social justice.
– Immigration Journalism Award: An award given annually for top reporting, in French and English, on issues of immigration and integration.
– Cyber Security Program: An annual forum that convenes experts in politics, business, and the military to discuss cyber security challenges in a transatlantic context.
– Translation Prize: An annual prize awarded for the translation of French to English in both fiction and nonfiction.
– Policy Breakfasts: An ongoing opportunity for professionals to discuss policy-related affairs with an expert in the field.