- 2016 Donors
- Support Us
China – USA in the 21st Century: Clash or Partnership
The Foundation partnered with the French-American Global Forum and La Maison Française of the French Embassy in Washington, D.C. for a discussion on “China – USA in the 21st Century: Clash or Partnership.” Held under the patronage of Olivier Serot Alméras, Consul General of France in Washington, D.C., the panel discussion was moderated by Steven Clemons, Editor-at-large, The Atlantic.
- Geoff Dyer, U.S. Foreign Policy Correspondent, Financial Times
- Philip Golub, Writer, Contributing Editor at Le Monde diplomatique, and Professor at the American University of Paris
- Michael Green, Senior Vice President for Asia and holder of the Japan Chair at CSIS
- Deborah Lehr, Director of the Paulson Institute, University of Chicago.
Introductions given by:
- Olivier Serot Alméras, Consul General of France
- Catherine Albertini, Cultural Attachée
- Romuald Sciora, Director, French-American Global Forum
This event was organized with the ongoing generous support of
La Maison Française, Embassy of France
4101 Reservoir Road NW
Washington, DC 20007