- 2016 Donors
- Support Us
2016 Young Leaders
French-American Foundation selects rising stars from both sides of the Atlantic for its Young Leaders Program
Continuing a 35-year tradition of building a strong French-American network, the French-American Foundation is pleased to announce its new class of Young Leaders.
The Foundation will convene its 2015 and 2016 classes – a group of more than 40 up-and-coming leaders from diverse professional fields – in Paris, Lille and Brussels for its Young Leaders annual meeting from October 26-30, 2016.
2016 American Young Leaders:
- Andrew Buher, Executive Director, Dialog
- Thomas d'Halluin, CEO Airbus Ventures, Airbus Group
- Meryl Job, Founder, Videdressing
- Cara LaPointe, Chief of Staff to the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Unmanned Systems, United States Navy
- Elizabeth LaPuma, Managing Director in A&M’s Asset Management practice
- Jocelyn Moore, Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Government Affairs, National Football League (NFL)
- Brian Moran, Vice President - European Government Affairs, The Boeing Company
- Jesus Salazar, Co-founder, President and CEO, Prosono
- Siddhartha Shukla, Chief Marketing Officer, Fast Retailing
- Alexander Slater, Speechwriter, The World Bank Group
- Marc Sorel, Senior Engagement Manager, McKinsey and Company
- Maura Sullivan, Senior Advisor to the Secretary, Department of Defense: Office of the Secretary of the Navy
- Melinda Wang, Executive Director, New York Artists Equity Association, Inc.